Saturday, August 7, 2010

rockin it in haiti-- day 5-- 7/28/10










My verse to keep me sane for today is
Psalm 145:9--
The Lord is good to all; He has compassion on all He has made.

I have it written on my wrist to remind me all day.
Today we did a clinic in a very poor village just down the road from where we're staying. The homes are made from like this homemade concrete/rock material and the roofs were like palm branches. They placed a tarp in an opening between a few of the houses and we held the clinic under it. We saw over 400 people in this tiny little area today. I saw a few little kids runnin around naked lol. Sadly we have already run out of vitamins; we are going through this medicine!! We came home absolutely worn out. We ate dinner and played with the kids some more... another great day with God and Haiti!! amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment